Saturday, April 2, 2016

well hello April! Some stuff happened in March.

Whew! March flew by me like a flash, and here we are in April.

What was I up to?

Here's the best part of the month, by heaps and mounds: Spring Break.

I had dates and hung out with these beauties for days and I can't think of any other way I'd rather spend my time.





And then this happened, which might have taken a fair amount of my time this month:


It's a BOOK, ya'll! A little one that I put together from a lot of the material I've written on here over the past year-ish. Look back up there in the top right corner, and there's even an official looking badge! You can click on it to get more information.

And last but not least, this is on the not-too-distant horizon:


Right?!

Actually, it's my left hip this time. I'm not all that surprised, but still. It's a bit of a bummer. And I think maybe ignorance was bliss the first time around.  But hey, bright side, silver lining, and all that - I bet I'll get some good writing time in while I'm recovering.

There was lots more stuff in March, of course, little stuff and bigger stuff, just like you had. Warmer weather (sort of, it's Kansas for heaven's sake) and extra daylight has done me good. 

What did March look like for you?

Back soon,
Angie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - your comments are welcomed and appreciated.